Is that my art?

Filed under:wouldn't you like to know? — posted by Mouchette on October 2, 2007 @ 7:27 am

I received this photo showing the work outside the museum.
Is it what my work looks like, what is ed and what does “gunge” means?
LED screen


  1. Gunge is a British colloquial name for slime, mais bon tu le savais déjà.

    Comment by Androu — October 19, 2007 @ 7:13 pm

  2. i don#t know ;/

    Comment by meelis from tartu — November 5, 2007 @ 4:28 am

  3. fun slime, not sad by happy juice

    Comment by Jose Canada — November 15, 2007 @ 4:41 pm

Copy link for RSS feed for comments on this post or for TrackBack URI

Leave a comment

Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>